We use the following 3D Printers in our laboratories:
Roland ARM-10 Desktop 3D Printer
The Roland ARM-10 Desktop 3D Printer is ideal for quickly checking a design in the initial stage of prototyping or modeling a complex shape. Incorporating a stereo-lithography process with a UV-LED projection system, the ARM-10 builds models by sequentially curing layers of resin from a liquid resin vat. Simultaneous production of multiple objects can be accomplished within the same work area, reducing modelling time when compared with methods where lasers expose specific areas.
- High quality, accurate desktop 3D printer
- Produces prototypes for initial concepts and models complex shapes
- In-house prototype production shortens the design/development cycle and reduces product development costs
- Build technology: Layer projection system
- Build speed: 10mm/h (Layer pitch = 0.15mm)
- monoFab Player AM software offers user-friendly interface to support even novice users in 3D printing
- 3D CAD/CG data optimised for 3D printing
Form 2, by FormLabs
The most advanced desktop 3D printer ever created. Industrial quality 3D printing made accessible, the Form 2 delivers high-resolution prints at a fraction of the cost. Discover what you can create with desktop stereolithography (SLA) by requesting a sample part below.
Large prints, incredible resolution.
At the heart of the machine is a powerful optical engine guided by custom-built galvanometers, delivering big prints with spectacular detail. A high precision laser draws parts at 25-100 micron resolution, delivering accuracy on par with industrial 3D printers
- Build Volume:145x145x145
- Layer Thickness:25-100microns
- Laser Spot Size:140microns
- Laser Power:250mW
Produced by the Italian company DWS, DigitalWax 029D system is designed for the production of:
- Models of temporary restorations
- Orthodontic models and gypsum-like models
- Surgical templates and cast PMA scaffolds
- Including clasp designs
Thanks to the technology of layer after layer formation, there are not any restrictions connected to the geometric complexity of the model: undercuts, cavities, thin surfaces and complicated shapes can be generated without any difficulty. The models are made of high-quality liquid photosensitive polymer.