The following 3D Scanners are used in our laboratories:
Produced by 3Shape company, which has already earned its recognition worldwide. D810 is designed for labs requiring maximum precision and attention to detail the most advanced types of prosthetics.
With the new unique technology for texture scanning and the camera of 5.0 megapixels, D810 has the most advanced technology in the field of 3D-scanning. With its great capacity, the scanner provides high productivity, incredible precision and a complete set of types of dental prosthetics, for laboratories with a complete view of recognizing only the best services.
- High precision scanning of gypsum models and impressions
- Dental System ™ Premium – covering all kinds of dental prosthetics
- High-speed scanning:
- Tooth: 25 c (30 c)
- Bridge of the 3 units: 100 c (125 c)
- 2 cameras of 5.0 megapixels
- Incredible high accuracy: 15 microns *
Scanning technology for detailed textures and recognition of handwritten notes on the model.
The E scanners include 5 MP cameras, Blue LED and multi-line scanning for optimal detail capture and accuracy. Driven by advanced technologies like 3Shape impression scanning and Auto-start scanning, the E scanners enable your dental lab to complete more cases in less time.
High performance and implant bar accuracy
- 2 x 5 MP cameras, Blue LED Multiline
- Accuracy (ISO 12836/ implant) : 7 μm / 10 μm
- Scan speed (arch): 24 sec
- Scan speed (die): 18 sec
- Scan speed (full arch impression): 80 sec
- Texture: Color
D2000 multi-line scanner
The D2000 multi-line scanner capture multiple scan lines in a single shot for high speed. All-in-One scanning on the D2000 enables users to capture models, all inserted dies, and occlusion information with a single scan.
All-in-one scanning for maximum throughput
- 4 x 5 MP cameras, Blue LED Multiline
- Accuracy (ISO 12836/implant) : 5 μm / 8 μm
- Scan speed (arch): 16 sec
- Scan speed (die): 15 sec
- Scan speed (full arch impression): 65 sec
- Texture: Color
- Scanning strategy: All in one