CUSTOM IMPLANT RESTORATIONS
Custom Implant restorations is one of the most modern and effective methods of restoring dentition and masticatory function. This type of prosthesis implants is used both in full and in partial restoration of the dentition. Custom implant restoration does not require grinding of adjacent teeth, thanks to which the life of the neighboring teeth is not reduced.
Types of Custom implant restorations:
With crowns: denture with crown is the best way to restore missing teeth separate from each other. Single crowns on implants made of: max, Zirconia (full contour), Translucent Zirconia (full contour), Porcelain fused to Zirconia (PFZ), PFM
Using bridge structures: Prosthetics using bridge structures is used wen several teeth in a row are missing in the dentition. Bridges on implants have the following types:
- PFM dental bridge prosthetics on implants – the best price-quality ration option.
- Press ceramic dental bridges on implants, such prostheses have excellent aesthetics, but are not suitable for extended structures. They are recommended for bridge constructions consisting up to 3 units.
- Zirconia bridges on implants, dental bridges oxides possess incredible aesthetics and it is almost impossible to distinguish the artificial teeth from the natural ones.
Compared with the conventional bridge prostheses, which is fixed to the natural teeth, bridge constructions on implants have several advantages:
- They do not require turning natural teeth
- It is possible to restore the last teeth in the row
- Long life
- Reliable fixation, snug fit inside your gums
- Uniform load distribution on the entire bone
- Easy care denture